Food & Beverage Service
Course duration : 18 weeks
Entry Requirement: S.S.C. or equivalent
Terminal objective: At the end of the course the trainee will be equipped with skills & knowdege necessary to build a career in dining operations.
Enabling Objective: The student will be able to:
- Know about food and beverage operations.
- Acquire knowdge and skill on food and beverage service.
- Learn how to operate and maintain food and beverage service outlets.
- Learn how to plan the menu sequence.
- Learn about bar and beverages.
- Have some basic ideas about Marketing & Sales.
- Know about cleanliness, safety and first aid.
- Learn about the culture and heritage of Bangladesh.
- Communicate in English and develop interactive skills
Career Prospect: At the end of the course the trainee can expect to get employed as Junior Waiter/ Waitress in a local or international hotel, motel or restaurant and other food and beverage operations.