Food & Beverage Production
Course Duration: 18 weeks
Entry Requirement: S.S.C or equivalent
Terminal Objectives: At the end of the course, the trainee will be equipped with enhance skills & knowledge for career in Trade - Cookery.
Enabling Objectives: The trainee will be able to acquire knowledge about local and International delicacies.
- Learn how to cook them.
- Learn how to use kitchen equipment.
- Know how to organize the kitchen.
- Know about first aid and personal hygiene.
- Know how to maintain cleanliness and safety.
- Learn about the culture and heritage of Bangladesh.
- Communicate in English.
- Develop interactive skills.
Career Prospect: After the completion of this course, the trainee can expect to get employed as Assistant Cook in a local or International hotel,motel or restaurant.