Diploma in hotel management
Course Duration: 2 years
Entry Requirement: H.S.C or equivalent
Terminal Objective: At the end of the course the trainee will have skills in overall management of establishments in the hospitality sector
Enabling Objectives: The trainee will able to:
- Know how to supervise staff.
- Build self-confidence and have self-reliance.
- Develop skills in interacting effectively with customers.
- Acquire knowledge of products.
- Acquire knowledge of hotel operation.
- Know how to establish and maintain standard of quality.
- Learn how to optimize the use of resources.
- Acquire skills to become self-employed, if necessary have imitative.
- identify problems and solve them independently.
- Cope with and change.
- Learn how to plan, organize and control within the hotel and catering industry.
- Understand the financial operation of an organization.
Career Prospect: After the completion of this course, the student can expect to get employed as supervisor in hotels, motels, restaurants & other service industries