This fabulously embellished temple situated at Dinajpur town
This fabulously embellished temple situated about 19.32km north of Dinajpur town. Maharaja Pran Nath built it in 1752. It was originally a Navaratna (nine- towered) temple. Every inch of its surface is lavishly decorated with different scenes as described in the two Hindu Great Epics, various Hindu divinities, contemporary social life and floral cum geometric motifs.